- No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Oil – This melts away make-up effortlessly and is the best pre cleanse I’ve ever used. I first got this product at the U Magazine Style School back in June and have fought with my sister over this ever since, it’s such so good. My favourite part about this cleanser is that it doesn’t try out the skin after use.
- Lush Brazened Honey Mask – I was kindly giving this mask as a free sample after buying multiple products back in May and this was my favourite from the lot. This mask sets hard on the skin but once when in contact with water, it turns into a creamy wash that leaves the skin feeling incredible.
- NeoStrata Enlighten Ultra Brightening Cleanser – This cleanser changed my skin forever. I received this product as part of a goodie bag from the Into The West Blogger Network event back in February. I’ll leave my full review of this product here.
- No 7 Early Defence Range – Launched back in April, this range quickly became a must have in my skincare routine. They feel so luxurious and absorb quickly into the skin.
- Isa Dora Protect face primer SPF 30 – I also a sample of this product as part of a goodie bag from the Into The West Blogger Network event back in February. I have combination skin and needed a primer that doesn’t completely dry out my skin especially during the colder months.
FAVOURITE BASE MAKE UP
1. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Setting Spray – This setting spray turns my make-up into concrete without turning it cakey. I picked this up in the airport back in April and have falling in love. This is my secret weapon when I need my make-up to last all night or through a hurricane.
2.HD Photogenic Concealer Wand – This quickly became my favourite product for highlighting the face. That’s saying a lot since I’ve been using the Collection 2000 concealer non stop for the last five years. It’s high coverage, creamy and extremely easy to blend.
3. Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base – I used to use this a few years ago and I don’t know why I ever stopped. This an excellent budget buy. It’s great for intensifying the colour of your eye-shadow and makes them last all day long. I even use this on days I’m not wearing eye-shadow to cover my veins and generally make me appear more alive.
4. Isa Dora Anti Redness Colour Correcting Concealer – This colour corrector is the only thing I have ever found to actually conceal my under eye area. No more will I be giving a complex after someone’s told me I look tired, I look like I’ve been crying or even that I look like I’ve been punched in the face. It’s extremely high coverage and creamy and I’ll probably use this for the rest of my life. (Thanks again to ITWBN for introducing me to this product)
FAVOURITE FACE PRODUCTS
1. Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow – The bronzer in this palette as it’s a little too red toned for my skin tone unless I’m wearing tan (which is only on very special occasions) however the highlighter is amazing. I received this as a birthday present so I’m not sure if it’s worth €65 for the highlighter alone but if it helps to convince you otherwise, the packaging is also insanely pretty.
2. Inglot Freedom System HD Sculpting Contour Powder – I put this personalised contour kit together at the start of the summer and as my first product I purchased from Inglot, I’m incredibly impressed. It’s the perfect shade for my pale skin and blends out beautifully. I’ve become addicted to contouring since getting this kit.
3. Paese Cosmetics Bamboo Powder – When Paese first launched in McGoricks Pharmacy in Athlone, I instantly fell in love with this brand. The bamboo powder kicks my oily T-zones butt. This is also the perfect powder for baking.
FAVOURITE LIP PRODUCTS
1. NYX Slim Lip Pencil – An the award for my favourite lip liners goes to these amazing guys. The best part it that they retail for only €4.25. They’re creamy, pigmented and are great for over-drawing the lip. I even featured them in my latest gift guide.
2. The Handmade Soap Company Lib Balm Another amazing product courtesy of the ITWBN goodie bag I picked up back in May. This is the best lip balm I’ve ever used as it actually maintains moisture on the lips all day unlike most lip balms.
3. LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub – This exfoliates the lips to create the perfect smooth base for any lip product, no matter how matte. The only downside to this scrub is trying not to eat the entire thing.
4. theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes™ – In the year of the liquid lip, this formulation has defiantly become my favourite. It smells like mint chocolate and is remarkably long lasting. I always get complimented while wearing the shade ‘adoring’ in particular and who wouldn’t want that.
FAVOURITE EYE PRODUCTS
- Make Up Geek Foiled Eye Shadows – So I only got these in December put I’ve used them non-stop since. The pigmentation is severely intense and look amazing on the lids. I highly recommend these eye shadows.
- No7 Smoky Powder Eyeliner – This accidental purchase immediately became a holy grail product for me. As I’d never even heard of a powder eyeliner before, I just assumed this would be a bit of a gimmick but I couldn’t have been more mistaken as it’s the easiest eye liner I’ve ever used. I’ll included my full review here.
- NYX Liquid Liner – When I want a more day-to-day liner without glitter, this is what I reach for. This glides on super smooth and lasts all day with no dullness or smudging without being too inky either.
- No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara – I been using No7 mascara’s for years so when this one launched last year, I knew I’d fall in love. It’s so easy to apply that I’ve never once poked myself in the eye with it which it saying a lot.